Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   need help for 70-228 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t28816-need-help-for-70-228-a.html)

Chello 12-16-2005 01:58 PM

need help for 70-228

i have taken 70-228 today the second time and failed again for just a few
points. i need desparatly help, pleasseeee if someone can mail me braindumps
to amol2701@yahoo.com.

T-Bone 12-16-2005 02:01 PM

Re: need help for 70-228

"Chello" <amol2701@yahoo.com> wrote
>i have taken 70-228 today the second time and failed again for just a few
>points. i need desparatly help, pleasseeee if someone can mail me
>braindumps to amol2701@yahoo.com.

Stop wasting time with cheating on the exams and learn to use the product by
practicing with it hands-on. Then you'll pass.
--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Chello 12-16-2005 03:23 PM

Re: need help for 70-228

i am working since 4 years intensifly with SQL Server, impleting smartcard
based
banking applications. to tell me that i dont know the product is a joke.

Alex

T-Bone 12-16-2005 05:22 PM

Re: need help for 70-228

"Chello" <amol2701@yahoo.com> wrote
>i am working since 4 years intensifly with SQL Server, impleting smartcard
>based
> banking applications. to tell me that i dont know the product is a joke.

Admittedly when it comes to exams, there is sometimes a difference between
the real world approach and the "One Microsoft Way". However if the only way
you can pass is by cheating, then you are already admitting that you don't
know SQL server well enough to pass the exam.
--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Chello 12-16-2005 06:21 PM

Re: need help for 70-228

ms should at least provide the possibility to analyze what went wrong
in the test. if this would be possible, nobody would need braindumps.

how should know where have you done a mistake?
the result sheet is joke, it tells you nothing. just some nice
(or not nice) looking bar diagrams.

also an example from todays test:
DOMAIN\Julia has login in SQL Server and DB (with permissions set).
you want to deny login to julia, but retain permissions:
a.)sp_revokedbacces 'Julia'
b.)sp_denylogin 'Julia' (But it must be DOMAIN\Julia!!!!!)

b is correct although i have choosen a, as b command would simply not be
possible. a actually would remove the permissions, but the another command
would simply produce an error an do nothing.

so sometimes you have to check for every word in the questions (least
adminstratove
effor, fasted performance), or even between the lines and next question
everything
is not so important.

Alik

TechGeekPro 12-16-2005 06:35 PM

Re: need help for 70-228

On Dec 16, 2005 at 9:01am "T-Bone" blathered:

> "Chello" <amol2701@yahoo.com> wrote
>>i have taken 70-228 today the second time and failed again for just a
>>few points. i need desparatly help, pleasseeee if someone can mail me
>>braindumps to amol2701@yahoo.com.

> Stop wasting time with cheating on the exams and learn to use the
> product by practicing with it hands-on. Then you'll pass.

You're such a meanie T-Bone. Don't worry Chello. I sent 'em to ya bud.

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
http://www.mcngp.com

T-Bone 12-16-2005 07:22 PM

Re: need help for 70-228

"TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote
> You're such a meanie T-Bone. Don't worry Chello. I sent 'em to ya bud.

Oh, great. There you go undermining our reputation again. I might have to
send Raemen and Mytur after you.
--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

TechGeekPro 12-16-2005 07:50 PM

Re: need help for 70-228

On Dec 16, 2005 at 2:22pm "T-Bone" blathered:

> "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote
>> You're such a meanie T-Bone. Don't worry Chello. I sent 'em to ya bud.

> Oh, great. There you go undermining our reputation again. I might have to
> send Raemen and Mytur after you.

You don't frighten me, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons
of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "MCNGP," you and all your
silly English MC-NG-****.

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
http://www.mcngp.com

Briscobar 12-16-2005 10:05 PM

Re: need help for 70-228

Chello <amol2701@yahoo.com> rambled:

> ms should at least provide the possibility to analyze what went wrong
> in the test. if this would be possible, nobody would need braindumps.

No. If people took the time to know what they were doing, they wouldn't need
braindumps. Although I do agree with your sentiment that MS should provide a
more comprehensive look at where you went wrong, but without spoonfeeding
you (ie, "You got question 27 wrong! You know, the one about sp_denylogin!")

> also an example from todays test:
> DOMAIN\Julia has login in SQL Server and DB (with permissions set).
> you want to deny login to julia, but retain permissions:
> a.)sp_revokedbacces 'Julia'
> b.)sp_denylogin 'Julia' (But it must be DOMAIN\Julia!!!!!)
>
> b is correct although i have choosen a, as b command would simply not
> be possible. a actually would remove the permissions, but the another
> command would simply produce an error an do nothing.

Why would b) produce an error? sp_denylogin does exactly what you want, and
with the parameter of the username. The question said nothing about local
accounts, and besides, giving 'Julia' a local account on your SQL Server
probably isn't the smartest thing in the world. The question already told
you that 'Julia' is a domain account. So what's the problem?

> so sometimes you have to check for every word in the questions (least
> adminstratove
> effor, fasted performance), or even between the lines and next
> question everything
> is not so important.

Well, if you didn't read the question, that's not MS's fault, is it?

--
KB

MCNGP #26
When a girl walks in with a itty bitty waist and a round thing in your
face, you get www.mcngp.com.

=?Utf-8?B?ZmVsaXBlY3B2?= 12-19-2005 02:19 AM

Re: need help for 70-228

Don't get that angry dude, try studying more and understading how ms prepears
and asks their questions.
Sometimes they are confusing and make no sense, but using braindumps is
worthless.

Do you want to share your position with someone who braindumps exams and
knows nothing @ all? Think a bout it and good luck.

--
"Who cheats, never teaches."
"Cheating is for losers, if you don''t care being a loser... then die!!"