Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   Module (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t28797-module.html)

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9lbA==?= 12-07-2005 11:26 PM

Module

I've been trying to download Yahoo Messenger on my PC but i keep getting this
messege "Could not load the DLL library. The specified module could not be
found." What does this mean? What can I do or how can i fix it?
--
Mr. Victorio

Briscobar 12-08-2005 02:07 PM

Re: Module

Joel <joelvictorio@yahoo.com> rambled:

> I've been trying to download Yahoo Messenger on my PC but i keep
> getting this messege "Could not load the DLL library. The specified
> module could not be found." What does this mean? What can I do or
> how can i fix it?

It means you have to install AOL if you want to chat.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
Why don't you make like a tree and go to www.mcngp.com!?

=?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?= 12-08-2005 05:42 PM

RE: Module

Sorry for not having the prompt answer, but have you searched yahoo's page
for that error?

Bill McPherson 12-08-2005 07:11 PM

Re: Module

1. Shut off your computer
2. Box it up
3. Ship it to Yahoo and ask them to fix it
4. Buy a typewriter

--
Famous last words "I wonder what this does..."