Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   Loss of Signal (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t28761-loss-of-signal.html)

=?Utf-8?B?YnJhbmFuZGNv?= 11-12-2005 06:51 PM

Loss of Signal

Recently I started to receive the dreaded "Loss of Signal" error on my Media
Center Extender. I am using an HP extender. I have not done anything
recently that would warrant this sudden loss of signal.
I have done all of the necessary updates, done a roll back just in case
something new was added, made everything current, tested my cable signal
strength. This is starting to be very annoying and upsetting issue for me.
I can't change the channel at all without having to restart MCE. I don't
have to reboot my computer, just turn off then on the MCE.
Please this issue needs to be addressed or I will have to return my computer
and extender.

T-Bone 11-14-2005 02:47 PM

Re: Loss of Signal

"branandco" <branandco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
> Recently I started to receive the dreaded "Loss of Signal" error on my
> Media
> Center Extender.

This group is for disucssing Microsoft certifications. I'd suggest you try
your question in the media centre group.
--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL