Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Automatic C++ header generation? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t287240-re-automatic-c-header-generation.html)

Matt 11-29-2004 09:50 PM

Re: Automatic C++ header generation?

Hello Richard, et al,

Thanks so much for all the feedback to this point.

One of the problems I had to conquer was my misunderstanding of C++
header-file and body-file relationships. Once I got over that, things
became easier to understand.

In the end, however, I see that it might be difficult for me to
completely automate the generation of head files; there seems too much
benefit from human formatting and commenting. However, the automation
can help save a lot of mundane work.

The lzz problem with a specific part of source code remains; however,
it's not at this point a stumbling block, but if it is in the future,
I may email the lzz author(s) with the question/info.

Thanks again!
-Matt