Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   Cerified Partner vs. Partner Program (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t28704-cerified-partner-vs-partner-program.html)

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9zaF9NZWRpTm90ZXM=?= 09-21-2005 06:47 PM

Cerified Partner vs. Partner Program

I am the asst mgr of our tech support dept. We want to become a certified
partner. What are the differences between being a certified partner and the
partner program. What does it take to become just a certified partner. Thanks
in advance.

molsonexpert 09-21-2005 07:22 PM

Re: Cerified Partner vs. Partner Program

"Josh_MediNotes" <Josh_MediNotes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am the asst mgr of our tech support dept. We want to become a certified
> partner. What are the differences between being a certified partner and
> the
> partner program. What does it take to become just a certified partner.
> Thanks
> in advance.

Haven't a clue. Being a tech person, can I assume you've already researched
Microsoft's website?

https://partner.microsoft.com/global/30000104

steve.

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9zaF9NZWRpTm90ZXM=?= 09-21-2005 07:45 PM

Re: Cerified Partner vs. Partner Program

Yes, it was of no help to me. It actually confused me more than it clarified
the situation.

T-Bone 09-21-2005 08:38 PM

Re: Cerified Partner vs. Partner Program

"Josh_MediNotes" <JoshMediNotes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
> Yes, it was of no help to me. It actually confused me more than it

clarified
> the situation.

You missed it by one click. "Explore partner member benefits" leads to
options for registered member benefits sand certified partner benefits.

https://partner.microsoft.com/global/40009545

Being as this group is for technical certification discussion, I'd say you
might be better off to call MS directly if you still have questions.
--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9uYXRoYW4gQW5lamE=?= 09-28-2005 02:31 PM

RE: Cerified Partner vs. Partner Program

Call 1-800-SOL-PROV (MS Partner Customer Service Centre). The partner
program has three levels: registered member, certified partner, and gold
certified partner. Registered member is free, each of the other 2 levels
costs $1500 (but you also get a tonne of benefits with it).
--
Jonathan Aneja