Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   70-210 what's next? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t28682-70-210-whats-next.html)

alex 08-30-2005 04:00 PM

70-210 what's next?

Hi everyone,
I've got mcp 70-210 in november 2003, now I wanted to continue to Mcsa - Do
you think that is better to wait for MS Vista?
Thank you very much

Alex

Bob Christian 08-30-2005 04:04 PM

Re: 70-210 what's next?

I would suggest 70-270 (WinXP) and 70-271 and 70-272 (MCDST exams) as they
are all very similar. From there the 70-215 and the 70-218 as they are
similar to each other. ...and then from there, whatever you are comfortable
with as you move from Windows 2000 to Windows 2003.

--
Bob Christian II
http://bobchristian.blogspot.com - Blog

Genghis Khan 08-30-2005 11:01 PM

Re: 70-210 what's next?

On my personal opinion and not pretending contend with the other poster
(Bob), you don't need to take the 70-270 or the others for MCDST if you plan
to achieve MCSA. For that track, just one client exam is required and if you
already passed the 70-210, move to take the server exams according what you
plan to achieve (2000 or 2003). And regarding Vista...at this time is on
Beta 1 and the final release is a long way to go still. If you wait until
Vista comes it will be harder to get it from the beginning than try to
upgrade if have already earned MCSA