Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   Time Frame to complete (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t28681-time-frame-to-complete.html)

=?Utf-8?B?ejF0cjBu?= 08-30-2005 02:37 AM

Time Frame to complete

Dear All..

I would very happy if anyone of you can explain to me how much time is given
to take all the exam..i want to take MCSE and im planning to take the exam 1
at a time..how much time is given to complete all the papers..?
--
############

Bob Christian 08-30-2005 04:06 PM

Re: Time Frame to complete

Check out www.microsoft.com/learning for more information on the test
tracks.

You could do all of the tests in 2-3 days or 2-3 years, as long as the tests
are availalbe.

Realistically I have found that most folks take 6 months to 1 year to do
each MCSE track....1 test every 2-3 weeks. If someone is hunkering down and
does not have much of a personal life planned, I have seen the MCSE 2000,
2003, MCDBA, and MCSD knocked out in 45 days. In fact, I just had a
co-worker do that and really impressed a lot of folks.

Bob
--
Bob Christian II
http://bobchristian.blogspot.com - Blog

=?Utf-8?B?ejF0cjBu?= 09-01-2005 01:22 AM

Re: Time Frame to complete

thanks for your help..now i can sign up for my MCSE..its imposibble to take
all the test in 1 week for me..thanks
--

Bob Christian 09-01-2005 08:30 PM

Re: Time Frame to complete

I had a buddy that did all of his tests in 3 days. He had worked in IT for
4 years, was sharp as a tack. He knew Unix, Windows, and networking, but
did not have a cert. His company required an MCSE to retain his job, paid
for his boot camp (Global Knowledge in D.C.) and he did all of the required
tests (2003) at the end of the bootcamp.