Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   Printing In Black Ink (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t28675-printing-in-black-ink.html)

=?Utf-8?B?c3R1ZGVudDEwMQ==?= 08-26-2005 08:56 PM

Printing In Black Ink

I'm trying to print a simple document in black ink, but nothing seems to
work. The printer is stimulating that it's printing, but nothing is showing
up. I recently setup my epson printer to my laptop (windows XP). If i try
to print the same document in color ink, it prints fine. I tried
re-intalling the black ink cartridge since it's new, so i know it's not low
in ink, but still nothing. Can someone please help me?
--
Thanks