Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   TechEd 2005 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t28556-teched-2005-a.html)

=?Utf-8?B?ZGEtbWFu?= 05-03-2005 05:55 PM

TechEd 2005

Does anyone have an RSVP code for TechEd 2005 that they are not going to use?
The event is sold out, and the only way to register is with an RSVP code.

Thanks!

Bob Christian 05-04-2005 02:05 PM

Re: TechEd 2005

If you buy lots of software from Microsoft, or if you buy lots of hardware
from <insert vendor name here>, then talk to your sales rep and see if they
can get you an RSVP code.

Bob

=?Utf-8?B?ZGEtbWFu?= 05-04-2005 10:31 PM

Re: TechEd 2005

Thanks for the Reply Bob. I was able to obtain one from our vendor we use for
training. Orlando here I come!