Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   70-315 - ridicule ? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t28554-70-315-ridicule.html)

Daniel Groh 05-02-2005 12:52 PM

70-315 - ridicule ?

I don't wanna undeserve MCP's, please, but i've done some tests simulations
for 70-315 exam and i'm doing it easily without so much difficulty and some
friends MCP's told me that the exam is really easy! is it ? i've seen
questions like:

Wich of theses options are most usual to make a login in a site where the
user can buy books:

Forms Authentication.. (correct answer)
etc...(bullshit)
etc...(bullshit)
etc...(bullshit)

What do you think about it ?

--
Daniel Groh
CTF Technologies do Brasil LTDA

Egghead 05-02-2005 04:04 PM

Re: 70-315 - ridicule ?

Try to do the real thing, if you think you are ready :)

In gerenal, we all know there will be some stupid Qs in any given exams

In addition, MCP <> MCAD and MCP <> MCSD.

Oh, btw, if you find M$ exam is easy for you, go to do some SUN exam.

Egghead

Daniel Groh 05-02-2005 04:09 PM

Re: 70-315 - ridicule ?

not at all...it just was a question...maybe in reallity, it's not easy, i
just have heard about...

i believe that MCP <> MCAD and MCSD...

i'll study more and i can prove the exam...hehehe...

thanks for the invit to the SUN, i'm happy with M$ =D

Thanks in advance!