Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   notification area icons problem (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t28333-notification-area-icons-problem.html)

=?Utf-8?B?bW9ua2V5b3Bz?= 11-21-2004 07:06 PM

notification area icons problem

i installed a game on my comp the next thing i know it altered the screen res
now the icons in the lower left are larger i have the day aswel as the time
and when i go into the properties for that area i wont allow me to hide the
inactive icons the other options dont appear but the strange thing is i
altered my screen res back to a higher setting and they still stay large why
and how can i fix this PLEASE HELP!!

Mark 12-10-2004 12:00 AM

Re: notification area icons problem

Reset your icons to default settings in desktop settings.