Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   *.WMZ file how to play?? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t28182-wmz-file-how-to-play.html)

Same 08-29-2004 09:34 AM

*.WMZ file how to play??

Hey Friends,
Would you help me please? The problem is I cannot play a
file extension of that file is xxxxxx.wmz is there any
special software that I have to install, I did try with
Winamp, Windows Media Player, Power DVD player, and Real
player also but I wasn't able to play. And I did try to
play this file on the both OS, XP & 2K Pro. But same
problem,
So any idea any help.

Thank you very much,

Same

Steve 08-30-2004 12:52 PM

*.WMZ file how to play??

Open Windows Media Player and click "tools"
then "Options" click File Types tab and make sure there
is a check next to Windows Media File (ASF) and this
should solve your problem

jamesbrown030477 08-18-2011 10:10 AM

simple way

simple of way of opening a .wmz file is just open word and drag and drop the file into a document.