Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   Microsoft Action Pack (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t28135-microsoft-action-pack.html)

Action Pack Subscriber 08-10-2004 06:21 AM

Microsoft Action Pack

I currently am a microsoft action pack customer and keep
getting email saying i need to re-register with microsoft,
and when i try to it looks like they made it tougher for
someone like myself to register myself. What I am
wondering is whether they made it tougher this year to
renew. I currently use the action pack for purposes of
trying to aquire my MCSE, and am wondering if I am still
going to be able to do this. Any help with this matter
would be greatly appreciated.

Action Pack Subscriber