Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   Microsoft Office Suite (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t28057-microsoft-office-suite.html)

Amy 07-13-2004 06:14 PM

Microsoft Office Suite

Anyone---HELP!!

I am going to sound like a complete idiot, but can
someone tell me what microsoft office suite is?? I am
interested in a job and it says you need to know
microsoft office suite. I may already know what it is,
but may not know that is what they mean. Can anyone help
me?? I would greatly appreciate it!!!

Thank You Very Much!!

Jupiter Jones [MVP] 07-13-2004 07:31 PM

Re: Microsoft Office Suite

Amy;
There are several, but they are probably referring to Standard or
Professional:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/edit...y/default.mspx

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]