Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   Bypass(exempt) site with Microsoft Proxy 2.0 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t27958-bypass-exempt-site-with-microsoft-proxy-2-0-a.html)

=?Utf-8?B?Z3JpZmxldA==?= 06-02-2004 09:06 PM

Bypass(exempt) site with Microsoft Proxy 2.0

Hi everyone. I have a client using Microsoft Proxy 2.0 to provide content filtering for their site. We have an application that goes out to the internet over port 80 and doesn't allow for proxy authentication. Does anyone know how to bypass(exempt) a site from the proxy so that it goes directly to a site without checking the content or altering the data being sent. Any help woudl be greatly appreciated!