Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   Internet Setup (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t27849-internet-setup.html)

=?Utf-8?B?S3Jlb2xla2lk?= 05-04-2004 10:36 PM

Internet Setup

I have a HTML file titiled searchpage on my C: drive. It keeps setting up as my home page for internet connection. How do I remove this file and it's contents?

Tural Aliyev 05-04-2004 10:52 PM

Internet Setup

in internet explorer go to Tools->Internet Options-> in
General tab there is use blank or use Current...you just
click use blank ...i think this will help you...
good luck,
T.A

Charles Green 05-05-2004 06:28 AM

Re: Internet Setup

> I have a HTML file titiled searchpage on my C: drive.

How did you get the HTLM file on your C: Drive?

I would change your homepage in Tools >> Options >> Settings
and then I would delete the HTML file from your drive.

Charles