Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   file types (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t27820-file-types.html)

=?Utf-8?B?ZGRldGFpbGVy?= 04-26-2004 03:31 AM

file types

cannot change file types...i have many pics that i can't simply click on to view. i have been to folder options--file types-change- and from there, it's clear as mud! any help? Send to my e-mail address thank

Dennis

Kurt Hudson [MVP] 04-26-2004 11:23 PM

Re: file types

You want to go to Folder Options, View tab. Then you can clear the [ ] Hide
extensions for known file types checkbox. You should look at ALL of the
other options in there too.

"ddetailer" <ddetailer@aol.com> wrote in message
> cannot change file types...i have many pics that i can't simply click on

to view. i have been to folder options--file types-change- and from there,
it's clear as mud! any help? Send to my e-mail address thanks

Tural Aliyev 05-02-2004 08:54 PM

file types

in Tools -> Folders Options -> View. there is Hide for
extensions for known file types. uncheck it, so you can
solve this problem.