Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   #of question in 70-290 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t27819-of-question-in-70-290-a.html)

bsultan 04-26-2004 03:25 AM

#of question in 70-290

Hi I am going to give my test soon I was just wondering
how many questions are their and time for this test any
useful site for I can find info.thank you.

Kurt Hudson [MVP] 04-26-2004 11:32 PM

Re: #of question in 70-290

I am not sure about the length, but expect around 50 (+/- 10) questions in 2
hours. Check these links for more information:

http://www.jrksoftware.com/articles/...ss-70-290.html

http://techrepublic.com.com/5100-6262-5055957-1-1.html

http://www.url.biz/articles/article34.html

http://www.cramsession.com