Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   Winlogon.exe entry point (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t27804-winlogon-exe-entry-point.html)

=?Utf-8?B?TWFzdGVyIExlZQ==?= 04-22-2004 04:31 PM

Winlogon.exe entry point

Hello everyone everytime I log off my workstation and log back in I get this error message "SAS window: winlogon.exe - Entry Point Not Found. The procedure entry point WMIsWorkstationAuthenticated could not be located in the dynamic link library WMSCHAPI.dll".
My workstation is a WIN2000 Pro running Novell client for windows over a network. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance your help is much appreciated

Master Lee, Toronto

d-ray 04-24-2004 06:19 AM

Winlogon.exe entry point

regidit classs/root/user should have that file retrievable
or execute sys restore from cmd prompt..

Kurt Hudson [MVP] 04-26-2004 11:49 PM

Re: Winlogon.exe entry point

This error is related to your SAS software & Novell client. You probably
need to reinstall the SAS and Novell client software to resolve the error.