Velocity Reviews

-   -   SunbeamTech LED Keyboard and Mouse @ InsaneTek (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t278-sunbeamtech-led-keyboard-and-mouse-insanetek.html)

Silverstrand 07-11-2005 02:02 PM

SunbeamTech LED Keyboard and Mouse @ InsaneTek

http://www.insanetek.com/reviews/acc...0138_small.JPG
Quote: "Sunbeam continues to pump out accessories to add flavor to your personal computing. This time they show us a flashy LED keyboard and LED mouse."
Review URL: http://www.insanetek.com/index.php?p...eyboardmouse_1

PUTALE 07-12-2005 08:18 PM

another sunbeam review, they are popping up everywhere. man, sunbean has been busy making tons of products.

zachig 07-13-2005 05:14 AM

I can surely use a kit like than one when surfing late at night.
I always like those lit keyboards, but usually, these are less comfort the the non-lit keyboards.

unholy 07-13-2005 08:16 AM

Sunbeam has money to send :D, they are so genorous :D

PUTALE 07-13-2005 05:13 PM

hehehe, well, their way of marketing certainly helped them to become a known name. Who has heard of the like 6 month ago now, we all know about them.

unholy 07-14-2005 08:40 AM

i knew about them 1.5 MILLION years ago, they jsut never came out until a few years ago :|

PUTALE 07-14-2005 07:36 PM

really. I didn't konw about them till sometime last year I think. Though I think they have quickly become a known name with very unique and cool product company.

Ludnix 07-15-2005 03:02 AM

Might have to get one of those keyboards to replace my ugly microsoft keyboard.

Technoholic 07-15-2005 09:31 PM

What is the Sunbeam's official webaddress?

PUTALE 07-16-2005 07:05 AM

http://www.sunbeamtech.com/