Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   Re: Vue or Prometric (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t27748-re-vue-or-prometric.html)

Karkucus 04-07-2004 01:58 PM

Re: Vue or Prometric

Looking toward Microsoft Certification , Here is great Link
for Excellent Microsoft Certification Guide,

http://www.studyexam4less.com/mb.asp

Also here is another Money saving idea for Microsoft Testing exam fee. buy voucher
and Scheduale the exam using Microsoft voucher for Only US $115.00

http://www.getcertify4less.com/mb.asp