Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   E-mail (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t27742-e-mail.html)

Debster 04-06-2004 06:43 PM

E-mail

I am trying to get my Outlook to accept my Yahoo and msn
mail. It sounds like someone in here may be able to help
me with the POP3 info and such. I used to have it set up
to do this when I had Windows ME. Now I have Windows 2000
Thanks, Debbie

Cindy Winegarden 04-07-2004 12:57 AM

Re: E-mail

In news: 163fc01c41c07$027223c0$a601280a@phx.gbl,
Debster <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I am trying to get my Outlook to accept my Yahoo and msn
> mail. It sounds like someone in here may be able to help
> me with the POP3 info and such. I used to have it set up
> to do this when I had Windows ME. Now I have Windows 2000
> Thanks, Debbie

Debbie,

Have you considered posting to an Outlook (or Outlook Express) newsgroup?
This newsgroup is for questions about Microsoft professional certifications.

cindy.winegarden@mvps.org www.cindywinegarden.com