Velocity Reviews

-   -   Getting credentials in C++ (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t276967-getting-credentials-in-c.html)

Heather 08-21-2003 08:13 PM

Getting credentials in C++

I am trying to get a copy of the credentials using visual studio c++.
I don't want managed code. I'm not even sure what project type to use
(i'm new to visual studio and used to coding c++ on unix).
Any help, even pointing me to a method to grab the credentials would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Jeremy Cowles 08-21-2003 08:47 PM

Re: Getting credentials in C++

This is not an OS-specific group, so for future postings, you should turn to
one of the Microsoft.Public.* groups. Here is a search on MSDN for
credentials, the Platform SDK has all the information you need:

http://tinyurl.com/krp6

~
Jeremy

White Wolf 08-22-2003 04:18 PM

Re: Getting credentials in C++

Heather wrote:
> I am trying to get a copy of the credentials using visual studio c++.
> I don't want managed code. I'm not even sure what project type to use
> (i'm new to visual studio and used to coding c++ on unix).
> Any help, even pointing me to a method to grab the credentials would
> be greatly appreciated.

[SNIP]

Look around carefully and when nobody watches grab the credentials and run!
:-)

Ps: I dunno what credentials are (at all) so I must suspect that they have
nothing to do whatsoever with the standard C++ language, the only topic
here. Read this: http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt

--
WW aka Attila