Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   Certification Test Deadlines (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t27645-certification-test-deadlines.html)

Bev Asad 02-03-2004 09:22 PM

Certification Test Deadlines

I am currently taking the Microsoft Office 2000
certification tests along with a group of other secretaries
in our school. Our goal is to achieve master
certification. We were recently told that Microsoft will
be ending testing and certification for Office 2000. We
are concerned that we will not finish all aspects of
testing in order to become master certified before the
testing period ends. Do you have a date when Microsoft
Office 2000 certification testing will no longer be available?

Thank you.

Robert Gruen [MSFT] 02-04-2004 04:01 PM

RE: Certification Test Deadlines

Bev,

As of right now there isn't a date posted for the expiration of the Office
2000 certification track. I'd keep your eye posted on the website for the
certification:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...quirements.asp.

Thanks! Robert Gruen
Microsoft, VB.NET