Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   A+ (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t27622-a.html)

daz 01-25-2004 07:04 PM

A+

Hi im taking my A+ hardware&software course and i was
wondering if anybody out there had taken it and wats the
next logical step from that to a microsoft
certification. still in hardware is it best to be a all
rounder or concentrate on one erea.

Ray Higdon 01-25-2004 07:14 PM

Re: A+

People who specialize typically make more money, however, becoming rounded
may help you determine which area you really enjoy and then specialize from
there.

GL

--
Ray Higdon MCSE, MCDBA, CCNA
---

Franco Figún 01-26-2004 04:16 AM

Re: A+

Can you tell me your exprience before you pass the exam A+?
I want to study for this exam too, and i want to talk with people who study
for this exam too for exchange questions and experience....
Thanks

Paul 01-29-2004 04:06 AM

A+

I have taken both the A+ software & hardware courses
(completed december 2003). I am now studying for my MCSA.
Currently doing my Win 2000 server / Pro exams. I believe
that if you haven't had to much experience with computers
its good to do the A+ courses so you know what to expect
from the microsoft courses. In saying that, if you have
played around with computers for awhile the A+ courses
are a bit....shall we say tedious....I should know!!!