Velocity Reviews

-   -   Subject: Re: Boost License Issues (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t276047-subject-re-boost-license-issues.html)

Alexander Terekhov 07-25-2003 08:33 PM

Subject: Re: Boost License Issues

< Part IV >

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 20:52:42 +0200
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel
Subject: Re: In Re Comments From Peter Dimov

Rene Rivera wrote:
[...]
> See... http://tinyurl.com/i1uu

That "review" is totally flawed (unless "BULLET:PASS/FAIL"s on
that page came from some professional binding legal opinion and
'David B. Held' is nothing but some shortcut/typo for 'David
Boies, Held LLP' (or something like). Wanna "review" a bunch of
hard-core PLX modules for me? ;-)

regards,
alexander.

Alexander Terekhov 07-25-2003 10:13 PM

Re: Subject: Re: Boost License Issues

< Part V >

Betreff: [Boost License Issue] Re: Request to mailing list Boost rejected
An: boost-owner@lists.boost.org
Datum: 25.07.03 23:28:10

boost-bounces@lists.boost.org schrieb am 25.07.03 22:48:28:

> Your request to the Boost mailing list
>
> Posting of your message titled "Re: In Re Comments From Peter
> Dimov"
>
> has been rejected by the list moderator. The moderator gave the
> following reason for rejecting your request:
>
> "Your previous message was not discussion - it was name calling. If
> you disagree with the evaluation of the CPL that was done by David B.
> Held, please explain why, and do so without simply posting a bunch of
> URLs to past messages.
>
> If you want to converse with the list moderators, please send email to
> boost-owner@lists.boost.org rather than postings that you expect to be
> rejected."
>
> Any questions or comments should be directed to the list administrator
> at:
>
> boost-owner@lists.boost.org

Funny. I really didn't expect that "review is totally flawed" and
or "David Boies" is name calling. C'mon, Mr. moderator, that's
totally UNJUSTIFIED (with respect to Mr. Boies, to begin with). Or
was it something wrong with "hard-core PLX"? Please illuminate me.

I had no intention to engage myself in any conversations with a
bunch of {anonymous} mods. I was just asking Rene (and others, if
any) to move the discussion away from your list. Look, I had to
explain why I was doing that... oder? ...Dave?

regards,
alexander.

<rejected messages forwarded inline>

Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 20:52:42 +0200