Velocity Reviews

-   -   More than 1 movie on the same disk? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t275085-more-than-1-movie-on-the-same-disk.html)

Ricardo 02-24-2006 07:28 PM

More than 1 movie on the same disk?

Hi, I have a few small DVD movies and I was wondering if I could burn them
onto on 4.7GB disk as long as the total size adds up to that or less.

Is it possible? If so how can it be done?

Thanks

Stan Brown 02-24-2006 10:47 PM

Re: More than 1 movie on the same disk?

Fri, 24 Feb 2006 15:28:55 -0400 from Ricardo
<ricardo@caribbeanpeople.com>:
> Hi, I have a few small DVD movies and I was wondering if I could burn them
> onto on 4.7GB disk as long as the total size adds up to that or less.
>
> Is it possible? If so how can it be done?

Yes. Your DVD authoring software should tell you how to burn multiple
files in one program, either as chapters or as separate titles.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/

coghills.coghills@googlemail.com 02-25-2006 01:10 PM

Re: More than 1 movie on the same disk?

Teh faja and I have put lots of our movies on single disks. LOL

Coghills