Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Best software for partial ripping? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t274752-re-best-software-for-partial-ripping.html)

Martino 01-21-2006 05:14 AM

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 17:24:05 +0000, bill <who@nowhere.com> wrote:

>What is best for ripping odd scenes from DVD to MPEG rather than
>ripping the whole disc?
>
>thanks

The only program that consistently handles partial ripping is
InterVideo DVD Copy which rips even the latest cloaked vulnerable
(vob) blocks like R1 Madagascar, R1 Bewitched, R2 Anacondas, etcetera.
http://www.intervideo.com/jsp/InterV...py_Profile.jsp

SportySpice 01-21-2006 05:25 AM

Re: Best software for partial ripping?

On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 05:14:26 GMT, Martino
<martino.a@indirizzo_fasullo.it> wrote:

>On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 17:24:05 +0000, bill <who@nowhere.com> wrote:
>

>>What is best for ripping odd scenes from DVD to MPEG rather than
>>ripping the whole disc?
>>
>>thanks

>The only program that consistently handles partial ripping is
>InterVideo DVD Copy which rips even the latest cloaked vulnerable
>(vob) blocks like R1 Madagascar, R1 Bewitched, R2 Anacondas, etcetera.
> http://www.intervideo.com/jsp/InterV...py_Profile.jsp

You mean the only program that you're aware of? :)

unclejr 01-21-2006 07:53 AM

Martino wrote:
> The only program that I consistently SPAM over usenet is
> InterVideo DVD Copy...

I fixed your post for you. You're welcome.

HTH,

-Junior