Velocity Reviews

-   -   need to lighten upmy old movie help please (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t274520-need-to-lighten-upmy-old-movie-help-please.html)

Ninip 12-31-2005 11:23 PM

need to lighten upmy old movie help please

Hi
I would like to thank all who have responded to my previous posts, I am
learning something all the time. Thanks again.

My next question is ....

My old home movie is very dark in allot of clips, is there any way to
lighten them up.
I have WIN XP Home with WINDVD, also Muvee Producer
I recorded the DVD in my stand alone Liteon DVD Player/Recorder from a VHS
tape.
It plays very dark in spots, but so was the original tape.
I would like to clean it up as much as possible before I give to my children
as gifts.
Thanks in advance.