Velocity Reviews

-   -   Camcorder purchase, need opinions (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t273941-camcorder-purchase-need-opinions.html)

geo 10-28-2005 02:19 PM

Camcorder purchase, need opinions

I also want it to be the new device I use to take video's and burn to DVD's.
Something that has decent low light abilities too. I've been looking at the
Panasonic's PV GS250, PV GS150, PV GS35, and PV GS19 and Canon's ZR 200, ZR
300 and the ZR400.

Will these camers have all the needed ports and connections to perform these
transfers? Some have S-Video, what is the purpose of this, (sorry for not
knowing). What ports will some have that I need that won't be there, say on
these camera listed?

Can I get some opinions on these or any others.

thanks,
geo