Velocity Reviews

-   -   Burner not reading DL disks (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t273609-burner-not-reading-dl-disks.html)

LMO 09-22-2005 06:54 PM

Burner not reading DL disks

Hi all. I have a Samsung TS-H552B burner, which is capable of using double
layer DVDs. I can burn a data disk and use the entire 8.5GB. However, when I
try to create a video DVD (using Nero) it only sees 4.7GB, and will not burn
the full 8.5GB. Any idea what the problem is?
Thanks.

--
LMO
"O Wad some Powr, the Giftie Gie us,

Impmon 09-22-2005 07:46 PM

Re: Burner not reading DL disks

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 20:54:45 +0200, "LMO" <lmo01'nospam'@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Hi all. I have a Samsung TS-H552B burner, which is capable of using double
>layer DVDs. I can burn a data disk and use the entire 8.5GB. However, when I
>try to create a video DVD (using Nero) it only sees 4.7GB, and will not burn
>the full 8.5GB. Any idea what the problem is?

Upgrade Nero? When I first got my DVD burner a few years ago, Nero
couldn't use the DVD part, only burn CD-R's until I upgraded Nero.

LMO 09-25-2005 12:06 PM

Re: Burner not reading DL disks

I'm alreday using Nero 6.6. That pretty recent.