Velocity Reviews

-   -   Please help a beginner (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t273568-please-help-a-beginner.html)

Timm 09-18-2005 05:59 PM

Please help a beginner

I am wanting to put two dvd files of the same movie on one dvdr blank disk
so I can then watch it on my dvd player.I also have a program called blaze
dvd copy and somone I know used the same program and was successful in doing
what I have been trying to achieve but he never wrote down how he did it.But
if there is another simple and easy way of doing it then please do tell.Even
it was bigger than 4.7gb I would then use dvd shrink and put it on one dvdr.

Peter_L 09-19-2005 08:52 AM

Re: Please help a beginner

Hi

Can you please explain what you mean with "two dvd files of same movie"???
Regards
Peter