Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   DUN/RAS....NETWORK ADAPTER (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t27350-dun-ras-network-adapter.html)

Tim Pleading For HELP 10-26-2003 11:54 AM

DUN/RAS....NETWORK ADAPTER

I CAUGHT MY 5YR. OLD MY GRANDSON SLAMMING ON THE KEY BOARD
OF
MY COMPUTER.....I STOPPED HIM AND TOLD HIM NOT TO PLAY
WITH IT.
HE STARTED CRYING, THINKING HE HAD DID SOMETHING
WRONG....BUT I TOLD HIM TO STOP CRYING, BECAUSE HE DIDN`T
DO ANY DAMAGE....AT LEAST I DIDN`T THINK SO....BUT HE DID.

I DON`T KNOW WHAT HE DID,.....BUT WHEN I TRIED TO SIGN ON
TO AOL, I
GOT A MESSAGE SAYING....INSTALLING NETWORK ADAPTOR
FILES,.....THEN
IT WENT TO A MESSAGE SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT (DUN/RAS
FILES).
THEN IT ASK ME TO RESTART MY COMPUTER TO INSTALL THE
(DUN/RAS FILES)AND THE NETWORK ADAPTERS,.....AND I DID
THAT.
WHEN THE COMPUTER RESTARTS,AND I TRY TO SIGN ON TO AOL...I
GET THE SAME MESSAGES ALL OVER AND OVER,AGAIN.
WHAT DID MY GRANDSON DO?.....AND WHAT IS (NETWORK
ADAPTER),AND (DUN RAS) FILES?
WHAT CAN I DO TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM? I`VE TRIED
EVERYTHING I COULD THINK OF.I EVEN REINSTALLED AOL, AND
IT`S STILL DOING THE SAME THING.

PLEASE!!!!!! ANYBODY RESPOND,AND GIVE ME SOME ADVICE TO
SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.
PLEASE!!!!!!........I MISS BEING ONLINE
..