Velocity Reviews

-   -   OT: The World's Smallest Explosion (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t273496-ot-the-worlds-smallest-explosion.html)

Curtin/Dobbs 09-07-2005 07:05 PM

OT: The World's Smallest Explosion

"It's mind-blowing to have a child."
--Britney Spears

oompa loompa 09-07-2005 09:15 PM

Re: The World's Smallest Explosion

and fanny blowing if it is a big child !

Howard 09-07-2005 10:54 PM

Re: The World's Smallest Explosion

"oompa loompa" <oohno.tell@spam.com> wrote in news:dfnla1$t47$1
@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk:

> and fanny blowing if it is a big child !

To the Americans scratching their heads:

In England, fanny means the opposite side of what you think it means.

Nuki Mouse 09-08-2005 04:16 AM

"Howard" <stile99@email.com> wrote in message
> "oompa loompa" <oohno.tell@spam.com> wrote in news:dfnla1$t47$1
> @newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk:
>
>> and fanny blowing if it is a big child !

> To the Americans scratching their heads:
>
> In England, fanny means the opposite side of what you think it means.

Thanks!
I was trying to figure that one out

--
"This is just my opinion, I maybe wrong" D. Miller
"Defend free speech! Read a banned book today!" unknown.

Nuki_Mouse

oompa loompa 09-08-2005 08:35 AM

Re: The World's Smallest Explosion

OOOOOOPS forgot about that !!

me scottish, me daft

Sammy 09-09-2005 12:25 AM

Re: OT: The World's Smallest Explosion

In article <tuednUhksqOXp4LeRVn-qQ@comcast.com>,
"Curtin/Dobbs" <curtin-dobbs@comcast.net> wrote:

> "It's mind-blowing to have a child."
> --Britney Spears

Britney had a mind? Will wonders never cease?

trotsky 09-09-2005 10:15 AM

Sammy wrote:

> In article <tuednUhksqOXp4LeRVn-qQ@comcast.com>,
> "Curtin/Dobbs" <curtin-dobbs@comcast.net> wrote:
>

>>"It's mind-blowing to have a child."
>>--Britney Spears

> Britney had a mind? Will wonders never cease?

Another scintillating post from "Sammy".

Sammy 09-09-2005 07:44 PM

Re: OT: The World's Smallest Explosion

In article <6hdUe.337434$xm3.49761@attbi_s21>,
trotsky <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:

> Sammy wrote:
>
> > In article <tuednUhksqOXp4LeRVn-qQ@comcast.com>,
> > "Curtin/Dobbs" <curtin-dobbs@comcast.net> wrote:
> >

> >>"It's mind-blowing to have a child."
> >>--Britney Spears

> > Britney had a mind? Will wonders never cease?

> Another scintillating post from "Sammy".

It figures you'd show up when a discussion deals with a mindless bimbo,
"trotsky". Hey, why are you so embarrassed with your real name that you
had to come up with imbecilic "trotsky" to refer to yourself? Are you go
to tell us that your boss says, "Hey, trotsky, go empty the trash can?"