Velocity Reviews

-   -   Turtles on DVD (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t273183-turtles-on-dvd.html)

Eric Schäfer 07-29-2005 12:22 PM

Turtles on DVD

Hi

Have anybody of you the First Original Turtles Movie on DVD?????
I want this movie, but with the German Voices!!!!!

I can´t find it. Please Help me!

Greetings
Eric Schäfer

David Z 07-29-2005 01:39 PM

Re: Turtles on DVD

Hmmm, I just noticed that the original movie isn't available on DVD here in
Australia either, but 2 & 3 are.

Derek Janssen 07-29-2005 10:21 PM

Re: Turtles on DVD

Eric Schäfer wrote:

> Have anybody of you the First Original Turtles Movie on DVD?????

What, "Happy Together", with Howard Kaylan and Mark Volman?
No, don't think that's ever been on tape... ;)

Derek Janssen
djanss@charter.net