Velocity Reviews

-   -   Coming Soon - Saw SE DVD (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t273121-coming-soon-saw-se-dvd.html)

Allan 07-22-2005 01:10 PM

Coming Soon - Saw SE DVD

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_4124.html

Coming Soon - Saw SE DVD!
Posted by: deadmanwalkin , Thursday 21st of July 2005, Source

Fans of James Wan film "Saw" - listen up! DavisDVD has just learned
that Lions Gate Home Entertainment is planning to release a new "Saw:
Special Edition" DVD on October 4, 2005.

Full details on the DVD have not been released yet, but it's being
said that this re-release will feature a new alternate cut of the
horror film, two audio commentary tracks and a production featurette.

As soon as we hear more information about this SE DVD we'll let you
know

- Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_

The Man Behind The Curtain 07-23-2005 05:48 AM

Re: Coming Soon - Saw SE DVD

Allan wrote:
> http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_4124.html
>
> Coming Soon - Saw SE DVD!
> Posted by: deadmanwalkin , Thursday 21st of July 2005, Source
>
> Fans of James Wan film "Saw" - listen up! DavisDVD has just learned
> that Lions Gate Home Entertainment is planning to release a new "Saw:
> Special Edition" DVD on October 4, 2005.
>
> Full details on the DVD have not been released yet, but it's being
> said that this re-release will feature a new alternate cut of the
> horror film, two audio commentary tracks and a production featurette.
>
> As soon as we hear more information about this SE DVD we'll let you
> know

Wow! I am so excited!! I mean, I have been waiting MY WHOLE LIFE for
this!!

I only wish more studios would do this: release a lame movie on DVD,
wait two months, and release an SE!! I love these people. Thank you
sir, may I have another? I'll just roll over and show you my soft
underbelly now.....

John