Velocity Reviews

-   -   Softcore series on DVDs? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t272094-softcore-series-on-dvds.html)

Rob 03-16-2005 03:31 AM

Softcore series on DVDs?

Is there any way to purchase unrated episodes of these softcore television
series on DVD? (Either "Best of" sets or the complete series would be Ok.)
Replies to this newsgroup please.

1. Passion Cove: Cinemax series

2. Nightcap

3. Bedtime Stories

4. Lady Chatterley's Stories (2000)

5. Hotel Erotica (with Beverly Lynn)

Rob

jayembee 03-16-2005 04:09 AM

Re: Softcore series on DVDs?

"Rob" <nope@nope.com> wrote:

> Is there any way to purchase unrated episodes of these softcore television
> series on DVD? (Either "Best of" sets or the complete series would be Ok.)
> Replies to this newsgroup please.
>
> 1. Passion Cove: Cinemax series
>
> 2. Nightcap
>
> 3. Bedtime Stories
>
> 4. Lady Chatterley's Stories (2000)
>
> 5. Hotel Erotica (with Beverly Lynn)

There have been DVD releases of some softcore cable series, but I
haven't seen any of the above titles.

-- jayembee

bacardi119 07-22-2010 12:28 AM

Bedtime Stories

Hi, I just wted to know if any of you got hold of the series bedtime stories?, if so, let me know.