Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   Private Instruction (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t27179-private-instruction.html)

Sharon 09-22-2003 07:16 PM

Private Instruction

I am a Access Power User and can do almost everything in
Access that does not require programming. I have tried to
learn how to use VB on my own and just can't get it.

I am looking for a private instructor in the atlanta area
to sit down with me for about 2 hours to explain some
concepts on how to apply VP to Access.

pdm_mb@comcast.net

Roy Lawson 09-25-2003 08:39 PM

Private Instruction

Do you mean VBA? Or do you mean using an Access database
in VB? You can write code within Access (stored
proceedures). You can also use Access as the foundation
for a desktop application. Just trying to figure out what
specifically you are needing to learn.

If you have specific questions I might be able to answer
some of them via email. I am about 3 hours drive from
Atlanta and don't feel confident in my teaching
abilities...but I don't think it would be too dificult to
work your problems out with a few examples.

-Roy Lawson