Velocity Reviews

-   -   external dvd-burner with tv-out (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t271637-external-dvd-burner-with-tv-out.html)

meini 02-02-2005 08:18 AM

external dvd-burner with tv-out

Hi Folks!
Im using an old notebook with cd-rom only and now im looking for an
external dvd-burner with tv-out to connect with my tv. do you know any
distributor?

thx,
meini.

Donald Link 02-02-2005 09:20 AM

Re: external dvd-burner with tv-out

On 2 Feb 2005 00:18:21 -0800, netzwerker@gmx.at (meini) wrote:

>Hi Folks!
>Im using an old notebook with cd-rom only and now im looking for an
>external dvd-burner with tv-out to connect with my tv. do you know any
>distributor?
>
>thx,
>meini.

Geez, make some sense about what you are saying.

Phil R. 02-02-2005 04:41 PM

Re: external dvd-burner with tv-out

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 09:20:03 GMT, Donald Link <linkd@mindspring.com>
wrote:

>On 2 Feb 2005 00:18:21 -0800, netzwerker@gmx.at (meini) wrote:
>
>>Hi Folks!
>>Im using an old notebook with cd-rom only and now im looking for an
>>external dvd-burner with tv-out to connect with my tv. do you know any
>>distributor?
>>
>>thx,
>>meini.

>Geez, make some sense about what you are saying.

It makes perfect sense. He wants an EXTERNAL DVD burner for his laptop
that has the ability to ALSO hook up to his TV and work as a
stand-alone DVD player. I, personally, don't know of any, but you
might want to start here. http://www.google.com

--Phil

Biz 02-02-2005 06:31 PM

"meini" <netzwerker@gmx.at> wrote in message
news:3ff553e.0502020018.767a0853@posting.google.co m...
> Hi Folks!
> Im using an old notebook with cd-rom only and now im looking for an
> external dvd-burner with tv-out to connect with my tv. do you know any
> distributor?
>
> thx,
> meini.

You want a standalone dvd recorder...Want you want for your PC does not
exist...There are plenty of standalone dvd burners, but your notebook needs
to have the tv-out built into it.

Nicholas Andrade 02-03-2005 05:41 AM

Biz wrote:
> your notebook needs to have the tv-out built into it.

Not entirely true, a scan converter will work for this purpose as well
if his laptop's video chipset doesn't offer TV-Out. This is assuming
the laptop has vga out (to connect to an external monitor), which just
about every one does (not all offer TV out though).

meini 02-04-2005 11:34 AM

netzwerker@gmx.at (meini) wrote in message news:<3ff553e.0502020018.767a0853@posting.google.c om>...
> Hi Folks!
> Im using an old notebook with cd-rom only and now im looking for an
> external dvd-burner with tv-out to connect with my tv. do you know any
> distributor?
>
> thx,
> meini.

Thanks to all for your respond!

There are some dvd-player with integrated tft-screens to watch movies.
and since my swiss-army-knife has a usb-stick, i thought there were
any external dvd-burner (with or without screen) that support usb
(firewire, bluetooth or whatever) and some kind of visualization. even
the oldest cdroms support an audio-lineout.

tapandss 03-28-2011 04:43 PM

TV out in portable DVD writer

hello,
you will not find any portable DVD RW having TV out but you can make one.
if you are not familiar with hardware knowledge, the you can contact: TAPAN, +91-9958660944, new delhi for get it made by him.

It consists an internal DVD writer which can work as external DVD writer as well and have TV-out.
therefore you don't need to buy any DVD player for watching movies on TV.
You can watch movies directly on TV set with this fabulous device.