Velocity Reviews

-   -   NeoDVD 6 question (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t271360-neodvd-6-question.html)

MauiJNP 01-12-2005 02:54 AM

NeoDVD 6 question

does anyone know if it is possible to download a trial of this software? I
see some trials on their page but it is not for NeoDVD 6. Am I missing
something?

Sugar Mouse 01-12-2005 06:01 PM

Re: NeoDVD 6 question

"MauiJNP" <jmh1116@ptd.net> wrote in message
> does anyone know if it is possible to download a trial of this software?
> I see some trials on their page but it is not for NeoDVD 6. Am I missing
> something?

Yes, it's now called Nero 6 Reloaded.

Enjoy.

Nathan.

--
Find a better way of life at

www.marillion.com

MauiJNP 01-12-2005 06:36 PM

Re: NeoDVD 6 question

"Sugar Mouse" <n.scrivens@nospam.virgin.net> wrote in message

> "MauiJNP" <jmh1116@ptd.net> wrote in message
>> does anyone know if it is possible to download a trial of this software?
>> I see some trials on their page but it is not for NeoDVD 6. Am I missing
>> something?
>>

> Yes, it's now called Nero 6 Reloaded.
>
> Enjoy.
>
> Nathan.

thanks! I'll check it out.

Lunaray 01-12-2005 10:00 PM

Re: NeoDVD 6 question

I started out with the trial version (Nero 6 Ultra), it's right there on
their web site! It's a fully functional set of programs that expires at the
end of the month! I went ahead and bought a registration key (I think it
was $69), 'cause after using it, I liked the program!

MauiJNP 01-12-2005 10:15 PM

Re: NeoDVD 6 question

"Sugar Mouse" <n.scrivens@nospam.virgin.net> wrote in message

> "MauiJNP" <jmh1116@ptd.net> wrote in message
>> does anyone know if it is possible to download a trial of this software?
>> I see some trials on their page but it is not for NeoDVD 6. Am I missing
>> something?
>>

> Yes, it's now called Nero 6 Reloaded.
>
> Enjoy.
>
> Nathan.

Ok, I went to the site and downloaded the three parts. the first one and
last one downloaded and installed perfectly. when I tried to install the
second one, it gave me this error, any idea what it means and how I can fix
it? thanks a ton

here's the error message

"CRC failed in NeroVision\w2k\DVDengine.dll"

and

"Unexpected end of archive"

thanks for any help

Lunaray 01-12-2005 11:09 PM

Re: NeoDVD 6 question

Make sure that your downloaded file size matches the size shown! Sometimes
you might not get the complete file (it's happened to me before), you might
have to download & install again! Good luck!

MauiJNP 01-12-2005 11:13 PM

Re: NeoDVD 6 question

"Lunaray" <yarNOT@easystreet.com> wrote in message
> Make sure that your downloaded file size matches the size shown!
> Sometimes you might not get the complete file (it's happened to me
> before), you might have to download & install again! Good luck!

thanks,I'll try that

Airman Thunderbird 01-13-2005 01:32 AM

Re: NeoDVD 6 question

You sure about that?
http://www.mediostream.com/products/index_neodvd.html

MauiJNP 01-13-2005 01:42 AM

Re: NeoDVD 6 question

> You sure about that?
> http://www.mediostream.com/products/index_neodvd.html

this is the page I was on. I can't find a free download anywhere.

is this the same as nero 6 reloaded?

Lunaray 01-13-2005 02:38 AM

Re: NeoDVD 6 question

I think we have a spelling problem here! I thought you meant "Nero" and you
just mispelled it, sorry for my confusion! I don't know anything about
"NeoDVD"! However, I do know that Nero works very well!
http://www.nero.com/us/index.html