Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   Copy and paste (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t27127-copy-and-paste.html)

Joanne 09-09-2003 02:53 PM

Copy and paste

I am new at the computer. I receive emails from friends
with questionaires to copy and paste. I can't figure out
how to do it. Thanks

Pat 09-11-2003 09:15 PM

Copy and paste

copied, right click the mouse, click on copy. Go to the
document that you are going to paste in,right click onto
the screen where it will be placed, and click on paste.