Velocity Reviews

-   -   Q: Ghost in the Shell Innocence Eng SUBS (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t271153-q-ghost-in-the-shell-innocence-eng-subs.html)

Ed Kim 12-30-2004 03:05 AM

Q: Ghost in the Shell Innocence Eng SUBS

i just go the GITS 2 : INNOCENCE dvd and watching it with the englihs
subs... Hearing Impaired SUBS??? yaghghghghgh... the FRENCH subs
aren't hearing impaired and the [crash] and [stretch and pull] notes
are irritating as hell.

as gorgeous as it is, i think i'm gonna get rid of mine.

fscking dreamworks. how hard is it to put CC hearing impaired subs on
a separate sub track?

Invid Fan 12-30-2004 03:58 AM

Re: Q: Ghost in the Shell Innocence Eng SUBS

In article <1104375910.186937.19940@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups. com>, Ed
Kim <evilninjax@gmail.com> wrote:

> i just go the GITS 2 : INNOCENCE dvd and watching it with the englihs
> subs... Hearing Impaired SUBS??? yaghghghghgh... the FRENCH subs
> aren't hearing impaired and the [crash] and [stretch and pull] notes
> are irritating as hell.
>
> as gorgeous as it is, i think i'm gonna get rid of mine.
>
> fscking dreamworks. how hard is it to put CC hearing impaired subs on
> a separate sub track?

And why did they have CC in the first place? There is no dub: I've
never heard of a subtitled only dvd with closed captioning sound
effects. Lots of bitching in the anime groups.

-'Deal/No Deal', CHESS

Andrew Venor 12-30-2004 06:27 AM

Ed Kim wrote:
> i just go the GITS 2 : INNOCENCE dvd and watching it with the englihs
> subs... Hearing Impaired SUBS??? yaghghghghgh... the FRENCH subs
> aren't hearing impaired and the [crash] and [stretch and pull] notes
> are irritating as hell.
>
> as gorgeous as it is, i think i'm gonna get rid of mine.
>
> fscking dreamworks. how hard is it to put CC hearing impaired subs on
> a separate sub track?

I found the close captioning for the hearing impaired distracting too.
If you want to register a complaint you can contact the studio at the
following.

Dreamworks L.L.C.
1000 Flower St.
Glendale, CA 91201

Phone: 818-733-7000
Fax: 818-695-7574

ALV

Ed Kim 12-30-2004 02:41 PM

Andrew Venor wrote:
> Ed Kim wrote:
> > i just go the GITS 2 : INNOCENCE dvd and watching it with the

englihs
> > subs... Hearing Impaired SUBS??? yaghghghghgh... the FRENCH subs
> > aren't hearing impaired and the [crash] and [stretch and pull]

notes
> > are irritating as hell.
> >
> > as gorgeous as it is, i think i'm gonna get rid of mine.
> >
> > fscking dreamworks. how hard is it to put CC hearing impaired subs

on
> > a separate sub track?
> >

> I found the close captioning for the hearing impaired distracting

too.
> If you want to register a complaint you can contact the studio at the

> following.
>
> Dreamworks L.L.C.
> 1000 Flower St.
> Glendale, CA 91201
>
> Phone: 818-733-7000
> Fax: 818-695-7574
>
> ALV

thanks. i'll fax them!

btw, the dvd is also a dvd5...

-goro-

napalm68 12-30-2004 08:59 PM

Re: Q: Ghost in the Shell Innocence Eng SUBS

****, those pricks went all out didn't they.

First they coerce the japanese to leave off the english sub track on the
japanese releases (and they already had a good english sub from an early
japanese cinematic release), so we miss out on all the extras on the
Japanese version, then they dump a shithouse sub. I mean that is the only
reason I was buying the official one - for a decent sub track, not a HK
chinglish sub.

news:1104417695.594105.225220@c13g2000cwb.googlegr oups.com...