Velocity Reviews

-   -   suggestions for best External DVD 16x dual layer DVDs? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t270983-suggestions-for-best-external-dvd-16x-dual-layer-dvds.html)

Noozer 12-14-2004 07:37 PM

Re: suggestions for best External DVD 16x dual layer DVDs?

"gustavo medina" <gmedina@telenetwork.net> wrote in message
> I am trying to buy an external DVD writer 16x dual layer, but i am having
> trouble finding good information on any site with reviews about it... any
> one can give me a couple ones to try??? thanks

Answered in another group.

gustavo medina 12-14-2004 10:09 PM

Re: suggestions for best External DVD 16x dual layer DVDs?

where was it answered ?

thanks

Squirt 01-17-2005 04:44 PM

Re: suggestions for best External DVD 16x dual layer DVDs?

Santa brought me a HP DVD Movie Writer dc5000 It does everything that I will
ever need. Easy to use, compact. I don't like talking to New Delhi for
tech support.

Mochaman 01-18-2005 07:48 PM

Re: suggestions for best External DVD 16x dual layer DVDs?

Plextor PX-716UF External 16X DVDˇÓR Recorder is a pretty good external DVD
Drive and has the following review link:

http://www.cdrinfo.com/Sections/News...x?NewsId=11124

Good luck!

--
Visit www.shensdeals.net
For newest internet bargains and deals news!