Velocity Reviews

-   -   Dazed and Confused flashback (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t270976-dazed-and-confused-flashback.html)

Sid 12-14-2004 10:57 AM

Dazed and Confused flashback

Hi I've ordered the flashback ver of Dazed and Confused and just
noticed a review of this on DVD Verdict review. Deep Discount had a
director's commentary listed, but sounds like it may not be present.

Can anyone confirm this?

Steve K. 12-14-2004 06:44 PM

Re: Dazed and Confused flashback

Sid wrote:
> Hi I've ordered the flashback ver of Dazed and Confused and just
> noticed a review of this on DVD Verdict review. Deep Discount had a
> director's commentary listed, but sounds like it may not be present.
>
> Can anyone confirm this?

No commentary.

MFalc1 12-20-2004 12:02 PM

Steve K. wrote:
>No commentary.

From what I read recently, Linklater wants to do a DAZED AND CONFUSED DVD for
Criterion (who recently released SLACKER).

He was unhappy with the current Universal disc.

Mark L. Falconer-film and video links at
http://hometown.aol.com/mfalc1/links.html