Velocity Reviews

-   -   Looking For HEAT Special Edition DVD Now????? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t270827-looking-for-heat-special-edition-dvd-now.html)

Gordon Gekko IDCC on the Nasdaq 12-03-2004 08:14 AM

Looking For HEAT Special Edition DVD Now?????

OK, I know it comes out february 22, 2005, but I want this dvd now,
can anyone point me in the right direction, there must be ways to get
this thing early

FAQmeister 12-03-2004 09:56 PM

Re: Looking For HEAT Special Edition DVD Now?????

"Gordon Gekko IDCC on the Nasdaq" <jcbond99@hotmail.com> wrote in
message news:9ad59d73.0412030014.5749d6db@posting.google.c om
> OK, I know it comes out february 22, 2005, but I want this dvd now,
> can anyone point me in the right direction, there must be ways to get
> this thing early

Patience is a virtue, but if you really can't wait it may show up on
eBay at some point before it's release.
--
Buford T. Justice
The alt.video.dvd faq is located at: