Velocity Reviews

-   -   KILL BABY KILL widescreen (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t270761-kill-baby-kill-widescreen.html)

drsd2kill 11-27-2004 07:28 PM

KILL BABY KILL widescreen

Check out this site for comparison pics bbetween the US DVD and the German DVD

http://www.familyscrapbookdvd.com/KILLBABYKILL.html

Anyone interested in the widescreen German DVD with English soundtrack, e-mail
drsd2kill@aol.com

ML-78 11-28-2004 09:00 PM

Re: KILL BABY KILL widescreen

drsd2kill wrote:

> Check out this site for comparison pics bbetween the US DVD and the

German DVD

> http://www.familyscrapbookdvd.com/KILLBABYKILL.html

The German DVD is the only proper presentation of that film so far -
original aspect ration and great colours. The VCI version is pan & scan
and has poor picture quality.

> Anyone interested in the widescreen German DVD with English

soundtrack, e-mail

It can be ordered from www.amazon.de. The title is "Die toten Augen des
Dr. Dracula".

ML-78

ML-78 11-29-2004 01:36 AM

Re: KILL BABY KILL widescreen

> > Anyone interested in the widescreen German DVD with English
> soundtrack, e-mail
>
> It can be ordered from www.amazon.de. The title is "Die toten Augen

des
> Dr. Dracula".

Not with English audio though. I missed that part of your post.

ML-78

drsd2kill 11-29-2004 09:36 PM

Re: KILL BABY KILL widescreen

The German PAL DVD is in PAL and German ONLY - it has no English soundtrack or
subtitles. I CREATED A DVD using the PAL German DVD for video and the US DVD
for the English soundtrack.