Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   PC Repair technician (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t27074-pc-repair-technician.html)

Gloria E. Castro 08-22-2003 08:43 AM

PC Repair technician

I would like become a PC repair technician. I live in
California, Visalia and am looking for a certified
program. I already took an online pc repair course, but
would like on hand experience and certification for this
course. I will be looking for your assistance. the infor
on the new virus called blaster worm was informative and
have downloaded the work protector from microsoft. thank
you very much for this info.

pDoGG 08-22-2003 10:45 PM

PC Repair technician

Look into the A+ Certification by CompTIA. It is the best
place to start.

Cle 08-25-2003 08:35 PM

Re: PC Repair technician

Then you could take Network+....