Velocity Reviews

-   -   Off Topic: Earthsea SCI FI Channel Miniseries Review @ GENRE ONLINE.NET! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t270675-off-topic-earthsea-sci-fi-channel-miniseries-review-genre-online-net.html)

Writer R5 11-21-2004 05:52 PM

Off Topic: Earthsea SCI FI Channel Miniseries Review @ GENRE ONLINE.NET!

Here is my review of the upcoming SCI FI Channel miniseries of Ursula K. Le
Guin's "Earthsea" at GENRE ONLINE.NET:

http://www.genreonline.net/Earthsea_SCIFI.html

Please drop by and visit... Thank you.
GENRE ONLINE.NET: The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More
http://www.genreonline.net
Mark A. Rivera - Writer/Reviewer/Editor/Webmaster
genre_online@hotmail.com

aleroona 11-22-2004 11:04 PM

Re: Off Topic: Earthsea SCI FI Channel Miniseries Review @ GENRE ONLINE.NET!

writerr5@aol.comnospam (Writer R5) wrote in message news:<20041121125216.06183.00000605@mb-m27.aol.com>...
> Here is my review of the upcoming SCI FI Channel miniseries of Ursula K. Le
> Guin's "Earthsea" at GENRE ONLINE.NET:
>
> http://www.genreonline.net/Earthsea_SCIFI.html
>
> Please drop by and visit... Thank you.
> GENRE ONLINE.NET: The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More
> http://www.genreonline.net
> Mark A. Rivera - Writer/Reviewer/Editor/Webmaster
> genre_online@hotmail.com

I can't explain in words how excited I am to see this.

becky 11-22-2004 11:47 PM

Re: Off Topic: Earthsea SCI FI Channel Miniseries Review @ GENRE ONLINE.NET!

writerr5@aol.comnospam (Writer R5) wrote in message news:<20041121125216.06183.00000605@mb-m27.aol.com>...
> Here is my review of the upcoming SCI FI Channel miniseries of Ursula K. Le
> Guin's "Earthsea" at GENRE ONLINE.NET:
>
> http://www.genreonline.net/Earthsea_SCIFI.html
>
> Please drop by and visit... Thank you.
> GENRE ONLINE.NET: The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More
> http://www.genreonline.net
> Mark A. Rivera - Writer/Reviewer/Editor/Webmaster
> genre_online@hotmail.com

Cool pics on the site. I've been looking forward to this for a little while.

Rich Clark 11-23-2004 02:50 AM

"aleroona" <aleroona@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:5c54927e.0411221504.22a4257@posting.google.co m...

> I can't explain in words how excited I am to see this.

Maybe you could do a little dance? <g>

RichC