Velocity Reviews

-   -   Fort Apache is it available on DVD? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t270672-fort-apache-is-it-available-on-dvd.html)

Rtavi 11-21-2004 04:27 AM

Fort Apache is it available on DVD?

I can't believe it but I can't find John Fords Fort Apache on DVD the other
two "cavalry trilogy" films Rio Bravo and She Wore A yellow Ribbon I found
easily. Does anyone know why the first is hard to find?

---

jayembee 11-21-2004 06:43 AM

Re: Fort Apache is it available on DVD?

"Rtavi" <rtavi@eudoramail.com> wrote:

> I can't believe it but I can't find John Fords Fort Apache on DVd the other
> two "cavalry trilogy" films Rio Bravo and She Wore A yellow Ribbon I found
> easily. Does anyone know why the first is hard to find?

Yes, I know why FORT APACHE is hard to find.

It hasn't been released on DVD yet. At least. not in Region 1 (I
believe it's been released in Japan, though).

-- jayembee