Velocity Reviews

-   -   after effects and widescreen (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t270586-after-effects-and-widescreen.html)

purmar 11-15-2004 01:52 AM

after effects and widescreen

Hello everybody,

I am not sure if I can find here people with After Effects experiance, but
seems to me closes from all the newsgroups. I created composition in AFX
and the initial setup is for widescreen. However, when I export it to .avi,
it comes up as regular 640x480. Even when I import it to widescreen
Premiere, it comes there are 640x480. What do I do wrong. I thought that
once set up for widescreen, it should keep the widescreen resolution.

Thanks for any help you may help.

Purmar

Bernie Woodham 11-15-2004 06:58 AM

Re: after effects and widescreen

You want to go here:

http://www.creativecow.net/forum/vie....php?forumid=2

news:gZTld.16861$Gm6.9904@newsread3.news.atl.earth link.net...

Boke Yuzgen 11-23-2004 01:34 PM

Re: after effects and widescreen

Output module settings in the render queue screen?

--
Boke Yuzgen